Law of Attraction conceptThe Law of Attraction is a concept that says that we can attract what we think and feel into our reality. That is, if we think and feel positive things, then we will also attract positive things into our lives. Conversely, if we think and feel negative things, then we will also attract negative things into our lives. This concept is actually not something new. Many famous people have taught and applied this concept in their lives, such as Albert Einstein, Napoleon Hill, Oprah Winfrey, and others. They believe that by using the Law of Attraction, they can achieve their dreams and goals more easily and quickly.
Is the Law of Attraction Important?
- Define what we want specifically and clearly.
- Make positive affirmations or statements that match what we want.
- Imagining or visualizing what we want as if it had happened in the present.
- Feeling positive emotions related to what we want, such as happiness, gratitude, confidence, etc.
- Letting go or convincing ourselves that what we want will definitely happen without doubt or worry.
- Act or take actions that support what we want.
View of the Law of Attracton scientificallyIs there scientific evidence to support this concept? The answer is not yet. The law of attraction has not been scientifically proven and is generally seen as pseudoscience. Some of the criticisms leveled at the law of attraction are:
- The law of attraction is not in accordance with the laws of physics, especially the law of thermodynamics which states that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change form.
- Law of attraction does not take into account other factors that affect reality, such as environmental, social, economic, political, cultural, etc.
- Law of attraction does not explain how the mind works in influencing reality. Is there a certain frequency or wave that the mind emits? How to measure or observe it?
- The law of attraction does not provide valid and reliable empirical or experimental evidence. Much of the evidence claimed by proponents of the law of attraction is based on anecdotes, testimonials, or personal experience that cannot be verified objectively.
Writer and proudly owner of Diringkas.com!
I like to Staying up-to-date with the latest tech advancements, playing video games, discovering new games, and writing about them.