1. Definition of Political Party MembersBefore discussing the salary of political party members, we must first understand what a political party member is. A political party member is someone who has joined a political party and participates in the activities of that political party. The main task of members of a political party is to promote and campaign for that political party.
2. Position of Political Party MembersMembers of political parties themselves consist of various positions, such as chairmen of political parties, members of the DPR, members of the DPD, and members of the DPRD. Each position certainly has different duties and responsibilities.
3. Salaries of Members of the DPRMembers of the DPR (People’s Representative Council) are one of the most desired positions in a political party. This is inseparable from the salaries received by DPR members which are very large. The salary received by members of the DPR itself consists of basic salary, position allowance, honor allowance, family allowance and other allowances. The amount of salary received by members of the DPR itself is determined by the DPR.
4. DPD Member SalariesDPD (Regional Representative Council) member is also a position that many people want. This is because DPD members also get a large salary. The amount of salary received by the DPD members themselves is determined by the DPD.
5. Salaries of DPRD MembersThe salaries of members of the DPRD (Regional People’s Representative Council) are determined by the local government. The amount of salary received by DPRD members also varies depending on their respective regions.
6. Salary AmountThe amount of salary for members of a political party in Indonesia varies depending on the position and level of interest in the political party. The following is a comparison table for the salaries of members of political parties in Indonesia:
|No||Position||Amount of Salary Per Month|
|1||Chairman||IDR 100 million – IDR 200 million|
|2||vice chairman||IDR 50 million – IDR 100 million|
|3||Secretary General||IDR 50 million – IDR 100 million|
|4||general Treasurer||IDR 50 million – IDR 100 million|
|5||Management Board Member||IDR 20 million – IDR 50 million|
|6||Faction Member||IDR 10 million – IDR 20 million|
7. Criticism of the amount of salaryAlthough the amount of salary for political party members is quite large, many parties criticize it. This is because the salary of political party members is considered too high and does not match the performance provided.
ConclusionFrom the explanation above, it can be concluded that the salary of political party members in Indonesia varies greatly depending on their position and level of interest in the political party. Even though the salary for political party members is quite large, many parties criticize it because it is considered too high and does not match the performance provided. As Indonesian citizens, we must understand that being a member of a political party is not an easy job. As members of a political party, they must always be ready to serve the community and fight for the interests of the people. Therefore, the salary received by members of political parties should also reflect their performance and responsibilities in developing this country. On the other hand, there are also members of political parties who do not fight for the interests of the people and only think about their personal or group interests. Therefore, as a society, we must elect and support members of political parties who have good integrity, vision and mission and are able to represent the interests of the people well.
Writer and proudly owner of Diringkas.com!
I like to Staying up-to-date with the latest tech advancements, playing video games, discovering new games, and writing about them.